Tourism & handicap
Reception of people with reduced mobility
The commune of Mougins and the tourist office are committed to facilitating access to the village for people with reduced mobility (PRM).
Discover the different measures put in place as well as the map showing the recommended itinerary for visiting the village!
A lift adapted for disabled people then takes you to the main square of the village, where the reception of the tourist office awaits you.
Any break in level on the path from the parking space to the reception desk has been eliminated.
Reception at the tourist office
- The office has been aware of the “Tourism and Disability” label since 2016, which guarantees that the reception area is accessible and arranged in such a way as to facilitate visitors’ movements.
- The tourist office building is on one level. Our reception area is accessible to all, including people with motor, hearing, visual or mental disabilities.
Various specific arrangements have been made to address the problems associated with the four disabilities:
- Installation of an automatic door
- Low profile reception desk (80 cm)
In order to go further in this process, we contacted a consultancy firm certified by the “Tourisme et Handicap” association. This consultancy recommended certain adjustments and purchases of equipment, such as
- Installation of a magnetic loop
- Addition of pictograms (motor impairment, hearing impairment, visual impairment, mental impairment)
- Addition of 2 parallel strips on automatic doors
- Sign language training
- Floor path for the visually impaired
- Magnifying glass
Discover the village
See below the different elements facilitating the visit of the village by people with reduced mobility as well as the recommended itinerary !
Special toilet facilities for people with reduced mobility are available in the village :
Several establishments have special access arrangements for people with reduced mobility. Discover them by clicking on the establishments :
Le Jardin, Le Grillon, Burger King, Le Patio, Un Moment chez Mémé, le Manoir de l’Étang
Le Royal Mougins Golf Resort, Les Liserons, Hôtel Villa Sophia, La Lune de Mougins, Ibis Budget Cannes-Mougins, Hôtel Resort “Le domaine de mai”, Les Mas du grand vallon
Places to visit :
Le MACM, le Centre de la photographie de Mougins, le Lavoir, la Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Vie
The “Mougins and the handicap” guide
Accessibility of establishments
Office de Tourisme de Mougins
39 Place des Patriotes
Le lavoir de Mougins
19 avenue Jean-Charles Mallet
67 rue de l’Eglise
Salle des mariages de l’Hôtel de Ville
Pl. du Commandant Lamy
Eglise Saint Jacques le Majeur
27 Rue de l’Église
Le Centre de la photographie
43 Rue de l’Église
le Four à pain
Place des Muriers
32 Rue du Commandeur
La Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Vie
501-869 Chem. de la Chapelle
La médiathèque de Mougins
762 Av. de Tournamy
Le centre administratif de Mougins
72, chemin de l’Horizon